Here is the ABRIDGED version explaining how to apply Kippah Klipz to your kippah:
1. What kind of kippahs will Kippah Klipz work with?
Practically any kippah, including:
2. When will my order arrive?
Depending on where your order is being shipped to it will take 3-5 business days to arrive. If you haven’t received your order by then please send us an email
3. Will the adhesive stick to my hair or ruin my kippah?
We have done extensive testing on this product and have many happy customers. The adhesive is safe and will not damage your kippah. The clips remain hidden underneath and bond with the kippah, not your hair.
4. Where should I place the clips?
There are a few options when it comes to Klip placement. Below are some of the more common ones; choose which works best for you.
5. Are the clips suitable for children?
The clips are meant to have a firm grip on the hair in order to keep the kippah in place. Children that are prone to moving their kippah around or taking their kippah off should not use this product. Please exercise caution and use your judgement as to the maturity of the child.
6. What is your return policy?
Please click HERE to see our “Product Guarantee”